||Poly Plug Penté
Years 4 - 7
Rael Picot, Meg Weily, Jackie Healey, Margate Primary School
This page would be more informative
with a photo from your classroom.
A game for two players. The aim is to either:
- Capture 3 of the opponent's plugs, or
- Place five of your pieces in a row horizontally, diagonally or vertically
- 4 Poly Plug sets per pair
- Remove all the plugs from the red boards and store them in the bags.
- Arrange the red boards in a square.
- One player uses blue plugs, the other uses yellow.
- Take turns to place plugs one at a time.
- A plug is captured (and removed from the board) if the opponent can place plugs on both sides of it.
Calculating Changes ... is a division of ... Mathematics Centre